Your Health & Safety Is Our Priority
We’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why we’re thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our office again starting on June 8!
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- The office is thoroughly sanitized on an ongoing basis
- Additional HEPA air filtration has been strategically installed about the office
- Scheduling is structured to minimize the number of people in the office at once to facilitate proper social distancing
- Hand sanitization stations have been placed throughout the office
- Our team is wearing enhanced PPE for our protection and yours
- Daily touchless temperature monitoring of all staff and patients to protect our health and to protect you
- Parking lot check-in – please look for signage when you arrive at our office
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at (914) 245-4041. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again!
As the premier holistic dental practice in Yorktown Heights, N.Y. and the Hudson Valley Region., our dentist and team at The Center For Holistic Dentistry also provide 5-star dental care to patients from Cortlandt Manor, Katonah, Mount Kisco, Briarcliff Manor & Westchester County, N.Y., and the surrounding areas.