What To Expect On Your First Visit
Comprehensive Dental Care for Your Family
When you choose The Center For Holistic Dentistry for your dental care, you can look forward to receiving high-quality dental treatment that’s focused on the health of your whole body. Our innovative approach to treatment combines the knowledge of natural healing with contemporary dental science and technology. This means we take the time to find the cause of any dental issues, instead of just treating the symptoms. Below is what you can expect on your first visit with our experienced team:
New Patient Exam
- A comprehensive review of your health history and concerns
- Evaluation of each tooth and existing restorations
- Periodontal examination to evaluate the health of your gums
- Evaluation of your bite for signs of stress
- Screening for risk of a compromised airway
- Testing of existing dental materials for signs of systemic sensitivity
- Evaluation of your mouth conditions in relation to your whole-body health
- A set of individual x-rays done with digital x-rays to minimize radiation exposure
- Learn your options and receive a personalized treatment plan
We are a fee-for-service dental practice. Our patients pay us at the time of service. If you have dental insurance that allows out-of-network benefits, we can help submit on your behalf. Your insurance will reimburse you directly if they cover anything.
Learn More About What to Expect On Your First Visit – Contact Us Today
To get started on your healthiest smile, schedule your New Patient Exam today by calling 914-245-4041 or by clicking here today. We will take the time to answer any questions you may have about our treatments, satisfaction guarantee, flexible payment options, or anything else you may want to know about us. We look forward to meeting you!
As the premier holistic dental practice in Yorktown Heights, N.Y. and the Hudson Valley Region., our dentist and team at The Center For Holistic Dentistry also provide 5-star dental care to patients from White Plains, Cortlandt Manor, Katonah, Mount Kisco, Briarcliff Manor & Westchester County, N.Y., and the surrounding areas.