Your Happiest, Healthiest Smile Starts Here
Our experienced dentist and highly trained staff at The Center For Holistic Dentistry are eager to join you on your journey to a healthier and happier smile. To request your appointment with our friendly and knowledgeable team, please use the form on this page or call us directly at 914-245-4041.
If you are scheduling a new patient appointment, then you will be able to enjoy our New Patient Exam which includes:
- Comprehensive review of your health history and concerns
- Evaluation of each tooth and existing restorations
- Periodontal examination to evaluate the health of your gums
- Evaluation of your bite for signs of stress
- Screening for risk of a compromised airway
- Testing of existing dental materials for signs of systemic sensitivity
- Evaluation of your mouth conditions in relation to whole-body health
- A set of individual x-rays done with digital x-rays to minimize radiation exposure
Whether you are interested in general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, or integrated orthodontics, our team will fully educate you on your options and help you to choose the best treatment for your unique needs. We look forward to meeting you and making you part of The Center For Holistic Dentistry family!
Fill Out the Form Below to Request Your Appointment at The Center For Holistic Today!
We are a fee-for-service dental practice. Our patients pay us at the time of service. If you have dental insurance that allows out-of-network benefits, we can help submit on your behalf. Your insurance will reimburse you directly if they cover anything.
*Please do not submit any Protected Health Information (PHI). This is not a secure or encrypted means of communicating with our office.
As the premier holistic dental practice in Yorktown Heights, N.Y. and the Hudson Valley Region., our dentist and team at The Center For Holistic Dentistry also provide 5-star dental care to patients from White Plains, Cortlandt Manor, Katonah, Mount Kisco, Briarcliff Manor & Westchester County, N.Y., and the surrounding areas.