Our Dentist in Yorktown Heights, NY Welcomes You Back to Our Office
At The Center for Holistic Dentistry, our mission is to offer high-quality dental care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our dentist in Yorktown Heights, NY is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on June 8!
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following changes:
- The office is thoroughly sanitized on an ongoing basis
- Additional HEPA air filtration has been strategically installed about the office
- Scheduling is structured to minimize the number of people in the office at once to facilitate proper social distancing
- Hand sanitization stations have been placed throughout the office
- Our team is wearing enhanced PPE for our protection and yours
- Daily touchless temperature monitoring of all staff and patients to protect our health and to protect you
- Parking lot check-in – please look for signage when you arrive at our office
Our Dentist in Yorktown Heights, NY & Team Are Here for You
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime! Please contact us at 914-245-4041 with any questions or click here to schedule an appointment.